Where to start? How to sort it all?
As home sorting, downsizing and decluttering specialists for clients in their third age, we specialise in –
- Sorting, clearing, refreshing and styling homes for those –
- Downsizing assistance –
- Planning the move (farewelling the family home)
- Small moves and relocations (to retirement living or aged care)
- One-on-one decluttering, sorting & organising assistance –
We regularly help clients who are no longer physically or emotionally able to tackle it all, their family or carer maybe time poor, remote or unable to assist
No matter where you are on your life journey, allsorters can help – allsorters was created to provide a guiding, caring, affordable and trusted service
Please note that we assist clients with assessing best avenues for selling items in a home when they are utilising our main services. We are not dealers nor valuers – we do not visit properties to provide valuations or buy items.
If you, a friend or a loved one needs our help, call Mary … we can help with the move, saying farewell and sorting it all with care – houses, units, retirement units, independent living units, aged care rooms
Our two biggest tips –
- when downsizing (rightsizing) – put yourself first not your stuff
- if you’re selling a home in today’s market, presentation is essential – so ensure you maximise its sale potential so that you reap the financial reward
No matter the situation or property condition, no judgement is passed
Based in the eastern suburbs, our service is available in the Melbourne metro area
We regularly look after the loved ones of those living overseas or interstate
Our service is customised to each client’s needs – maximum result for minimum cost
We are committed to recycling, donating & repurposing items
As home sorting specialists, we sort & declutter for anyone at any stage in their lives
Trusted, quality, yet affordable
all sorters … home sorting specialists – downsizing, decluttering, deceased estate clearance
We assist clients with assessing best avenues for selling items in a home when they are utilising our main services. We are not dealers and we do not visit properties for “free” to provide valuations or buy items.
Check out the realities of selling stuff on Mary’s blog