About all sorters
Mary created all sorters to help those faced with a challenging move …
“It can be overwhelming to deal with a whole house with years of possessions and rooms full of memories. Often our clients are physically challenged, have no family, their family may be remote or have professional commitments”
Mary first went on the downsizing journey with her father Michael …
“Moving my father to aged care was a tough time and then I had to deal with the family home – as my father’s main asset, he needed the best sale price possible. The real estate agent said I achieved an extra 10% for my father because of how our family home was presented. I thought there must be others on the aging and downsizing journey who needed help to move on from their home and deserved the best sale result possible, thus allsorters was born …”
As creator and owner of all sorters, Mary is proud of her exclusive but affordable service and can assure you of independence, privacy and confidentiality
No matter the situation or property condition, no judgement is passed
At all times we are totally committed to representing our client’s interests – We look after each home as if it was our own, we achieve maximum result for minimum cost … “It is extremely pleasing that the large majority of the houses we sort and refresh sell quickly and for great prices.”
Prior to founding allsorters, Mary’s 30+ years of work experience covered finance, client liaison, information management, quality systems and administration. She is –
- Tertiary qualified (Bachelor of Business)
- Expert member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers (AAPO) – now closed
- Specialist in (1) Aging, (2) Chronic Disorganisation & (3) Hoarding from the Institute of Challenging Disorganization, USA (ICD) + Certificates in Life Transitions, Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client. Mary is one of a select group of organisers in Australia who have ICD qualifications.
- Member of the NAPO – National Association of Productivity & Organising Professsionals – an international association based in the USA
- Member of the Rotary Club of Balwyn
- Founding member of two resident groups in Balwyn North, Victoria
- She is currently a member of the Creating an Age-friendly Boroondara Strategy Reference Group
Mary started her career as a home sorting specialist after helping family and friends over many years to sort their homes.
She often talks to senior and lifestyle groups in the Melbourne area about 3a decluttering, downsizing, and dealing with stuff. She is passionate about keeping abreast of developments in the industry and adding to her knowledge and credentials
When not working with clients or sorting houses, Mary is most likely to be found working in her garden, walking her naughty Jack Russell “Remy Martini” in the Koonung Creek Reserve, volunteering at the Camberwell Sunday Market, travelling, exploring her local Op Shops or at the MCG when her beloved AFL team plays.