I am pretty relieved that it’s now the last week before Xmas & allsorters commitments have slowed down a little. We have had an amazing 5 months – never busier – but it does take its toll & I am ready for a good rest, but will be back on deck on Tuesday 17-Jan-17 when we already have several new clients booked in.
Although tired, I am full of thanks to those who have supported allsorters during 2016 (& in previous years) & for the appreciation and referrals we receive from clients. Some highlights from 2016:
- I am so proud of my client’s achievements – letting stuff go is never easy & in our third age (3a) it is often about letting stuff go
- Great auction results for every client who we helped sort & style their homes
- Speaking with more groups about third age decluttering including a presentation to professional organisers from around Australia in July
- My continued personal development to understand how we think about stuff (especially through the Institute of Challenging Disorganisation)
- Helping more and more 3a clients get organised in their homes (via home care agencies)
In previous years I have thanked businesses that refer ongoing business to allsorters (placement agents, real estate agents, lawyers, trustees, etc) with gifts. This year I have decided to avoid “gift clutter” & instead allsorters have donated this money to – Berry Street, Camcare, Salvation Army, Alzheimer’s Australia & Australian Rotary Health for mental health research.
Take care, wishing everyone a fabulous Xmas
Based in Balwyn North, Vic, I have sorted 100’s of homes & helped 100’s of clients. I am an expert member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers & have achieved certificates in Chronic Disorganisation, Aging, Life Transitions, ADD & Hoarding from the Institute of Challenging Disorganization (USA). I regularly speak about decluttering, downsizing & letting stuff go