Are you or a loved one downsizing to independent living, retirement living or aged care?
allsorters specialise in helping seniors moving to retirement living or aged care who need help sorting and deciding what to take and then getting it all there
Often we have clients who have no one to help or whose family are interstate, overseas or unable to assist them
We often hear –
Where do I start?
What do I do with what I don’t want?
We will –
- help you decide what to take and what to leave
- set out a plan for what is left behind (what can be sold, given away, disposed of)
- work with your preferred removalist or we can recommend or source one for you
- organise boxes, packing materials, storage, etc
We regularly assist –
- those moving between independent living, retirement living or aged care
- with clearing and sorting retirement units
- taking items to and from storage
- those who need help sorting through a departed loved one’s possessions
Contact Mary to discuss how we can assist with your move
See what our client’s say
allsorters – home sorting specialists (downsizing, decluttering)