House Clearance – Clearing a house, unit or estate
For many, where to start is often the challenge as a home full of years of stuff is not easy to deal with. It can also be costly. Just emptying all the cupboards will reveal an amazing quantity of stuff.
Where to start?
- Firstly, assess what you can do? Whether you want to do it all and, if not, what you need help with?
- If you can make decisions and physically sort it all yourself, you may just need a good rubbish removal team. But be aware that rubbish removal costs can add up.
- If you only need help selling stuff, then check out my blog on selling stuff, get busy listing stuff online or contact C Bragg Auctions.
- If you need just a little assistance and guidance, we can assist with a planning consultation and/or a sorting session.
- Or you may want allsorters can take care of it all for you …
- and …. if you have been doing it yourself but have run out of steam, don’t be embarrassed to call us in!
allsorters provide a professional and supportive service that sorts, clears and refreshes homes often in preparation for sale. Whether it is your home or a loved ones, an estate, unit or apartment, we can sort it all on your behalf as per agreed instructions.
Call us … After an initial telephone discussion to identify if our service is suitable, to confirm that the property is within our service area, and to clarify the level of care and assistance required, we arrange a time to visit the property to identify and clarify priorities and then set out a Fee Estimate covering –
- Sorting, clearing, cleaning and possibly styling to prepare a property for sale/settlement
- Clarifying items to be allocated to family, friends, beneficiaries
- Identifying sellable items and the best avenues to sell items
- Donating items to charity (we regularly donate large amounts of good quality items to a variety of charities on behalf of our clients)
- Clearing all required areas inside plus under the house, garage, shed/s, attic, side of house, etc
- Rubbish removal (utilising free council services when available)
- Cleaning (if needed)
- If selling a property, we look at maximising the property’s appeal at minimum cost
- Identifying any tasks required up to settlement
*Note: As each property and its contents differ, it is not possible to offer a “one size fits all service” or provide an estimate without viewing the property.
To maintain our quality of service, Mary manages all properties we work on (so you can be assured your property is in “safe hands”). Although we strive to donate as much as possible, rubbish removal can be a significant cost when anyone exits their home.
At all times we represent our client’s interests with grace, kindness, respect, empathy, honesty and integrity (in 2013 we found nearly $20,000 in a home and returned it to the executor)
We are committed to recycling, donating and re-purposing items whenever possible.
Contact Mary to arrange a free consultation and discuss how we can assist with clearing yours or your loved one’s home. Mary has sorted 100’s of homes and helped 100’s clients over several years.
Our free consultation is available mainly in the eastern Melbourne metropolitan area. If not sure, check with Mary …
See what our client’s say