- Get into the right mindset so that you make the best decisions for yourself is essential
- Have a goal, a motivation, a visual of what you want to achieve
- Understand that most of what you own you brought into your home so you will probably have a strong emotional connection to items
- Then find a way that facilitates making those decisions to achieve your goals
- Asking questions that resonate and help you focus on what is important in your life can help, such as ….
“Is your stuff is an accessory to your life?”
or “is your life about managing your stuff?”
Cos isn’t the purpose of our stuff/possessions to help us live better, easier?
Mary J Harnan BBus, 3a home sorting specialist
Aging Specialist, ICD | CD Specialist, ICD | Hoarding Specialist, ICD | Expert Member AAPO
Based in Balwyn North, Vic, I have sorted 100’s of homes & helped 100’s of senior adults & their families.
I regularly speak about 3a decluttering, smart downsizing and farewelling the family home.