- From the Library staff member: Thanks again for an interesting and engaging presentation – we received some fantastic feedback, that I thought you would like to see
- Many practical suggestions, techniques to begin decluttering
- Good perspectives and pointers to help in decluttering.
- Great information, practical approach, good speaker. Thank you for offering this event/information session.
- Motivational and amusing. Well worthwhile.
- Very informative and the subject was dealt with compassionately.
- Great great great. Have a declutter in at moment.
- Very informative. Would like session on filing for household documents.
- Wonderful presentation and ideas.
- Need more discipline
- A simply fabulous presentation! Comprehensive, interesting, entertaining. Thank you.
- Thank you
- Excellent presentation; very very useful information
- Great presentation
- Well presented with lots of great ideas and suggestions. I plan to put them to good use around my home
- Excellent – decluttering. Presenter was great!!
- Entertaining and enlightening.
- Thank you!
- Enjoyed the conversational and entertaining style of Mary’s presentation.
- Enjoyable talk – should be able to apply some of.
- Great points.
- Very informative.
- Very interesting. I need it
If you have an inquiry about decluttering assistance, please call me or contact me via my contact page (as I will respond quicker than via a blog comment)
Mary J Harnan BBus, 3a home sorting specialist | Aging Specialist, ICD | CD Specialist, ICD | Hoarding Specialist, ICD | Expert Member AAPO
Based in Balwyn North, Vic, I have sorted 100’s of homes & helped 100’s of senior adults & their families. I regularly speak about 3a decluttering and smart downsizing