- Downsizing to independent or retirement living
- Moving to aged care
- Executors or families looking after deceased estates
- Decluttering or clearing a property in preparation for sale or settlement
- Home sorting or decluttering for those staying in their home
- Dealing with loved one’s possessions (Forever Sorted)
allsorters can co-ordinate and manage each step, taking care of it all, or can assist with just the steps you require help with –
- Getting ready for the move
- Helping you move
- Getting your home ready for sale and/or settlement
- Identifying keepers, sellable items, donating, tossing
- Sorting, clearing, refreshing, cleaning and presenting
If you value dealing with a professional and ethical service, call Mary to discuss your situation and to plan the best strategy.
allsorters are now based on Phillip Island –
- Our service is available mainly on Phillip Island and surrounding areas along the Bass Coast (within 30 mins of Ventnor) and by negotiation in other areas (where travel costs may apply).
- Our free on-site consultation is only available on Phillip Island for our total home sorting service. By negotiation in other areas (where travel costs may apply).
- Our one-on-one decluttering service starts with a free 10-15 minute telephone consultation. Our decluttering service is charged on an hourly rate with a minimum daily on-site fee.