- downsizing to independent living or retirement
- moving to aged care
- executors or families looking after deceased estates
- preparing a property for sale and maximising its presentation
- clearing a property for settlement
- home sorting or decluttering for those staying in their home
- dealing with possessions (Forever Sorted)
If you value dealing with a professional and ethical service, call Mary to discuss your situation and to plan the best strategy that suits your life change – we can co-ordinate and manage each step—taking care of it all or just the steps you require assistance with –
- getting ready for the move
- helping you move
- getting your home ready for sale and/or settlement
- identifying keepers, sellable items, donating, tossing
- sorting, clearing, refreshing, cleaning and presenting (to get you the best price possible)
It’s a huge job sorting out an entire house. We will lighten your load and refresh and sort out your home at minimum cost to achieve maximum result. We regularly look after the loved ones of those living overseas or interstate.
Based in Boroondara (Balwyn North) –
- Our service is available mainly in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne but we also service surrounding areas such as Avondale Heights, Essendon, Brunswick, Reservoir, Frankston and by negotiation other areas such as Mt Eliza, Mornington and the Mornington Peninsula.
- Our free on-site consultation is available mainly in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for those interested in our total home sorting service (not one-on-one decluttering).
- With out one-on-one decluttering service, we offer a free 10-15 minute telephone consultation. Our decluttering service is charged on an hourly rate with a minimum daily on-site fee.