House Clearance – Clearing a house, unit or estate
Where to start can be a confusing. We suggest you start by assessing what you can do?
- If you can manage and sort it all, you probably just need a good rubbish removal team. But beware, rubbish removal costs can add up.
- Maybe you are left with items that can be sold? Check out my blog on selling stuff or contact C Bragg Auctions
What happens if you can’t do it all? allsorters provide a professional supportive service that sorts, clears and refreshes homes often in preparation for sale – whether it is your home or a loved ones, an estate, unit or apartment, we can sort and deal with it all on your behalf as per your instructions and an agreed mandate.
If you need our help, just call us. After an initial telephone discussion to identify if our service is suitable and the level of care and assistance required, we arrange a time to visit the property to identify and clarify priorities and then set out a Fee Estimate and Action Plan covering –
- Sorting, clearing, cleaning and possibly styling to prepare a property for sale/settlement
- Clarifying items to be allocated to family, friends and/or beneficiaries
- Assessment of sellable items and the best avenues to sell items
- Giving to charity or other avenues (we regularly donate large amounts of good quality items to a variety of charities on behalf of our clients)
- Identifying any tasks required up to settlement (gardening, cleaning)
- Clearing all required areas – under the house, garage, shed/s, attic, side of house, etc
- Rubbish removal (utilising free council services when available)
- If selling a property, we look at maximising the property’s appeal at minimum cost
As each family we assist and property we handle is unique, Mary visits each property and provides a Fee Estimate (it is fairly difficult to provide an estimate without viewing the property). Note that we do not offer a “one size fits all service” as there are often unknowns when onsite.
If you need just a little assistance and guidance, ask about our consultation package ($295 +GST)
To maintain our quality of service, Mary manages all the properties we work on (so you can be assured your property is in “safe hands”). Although we maximise what can be donated, a fair amount of rubbish removal is needed when anyone exits their home (so costs can add up).
At all times we represent our client’s interests with grace, kindness, respect, empathy, honesty and integrity (in 2013 we found nearly $20,000 in a home and returned it to the executor)
We are committed to recycling, donating and re-purposing items whenever possible.
Contact Mary to arrange a free consultation and discuss how we can assist with clearing yours or your loved one’s home. Mary has sorted 100’s of homes and helped 100’s clients over several years.
Our free consultation is available mainly in the eastern Melbourne metropolitan area. If not sure, check with Mary …
See what our client’s say