Well done, it’s great to have an organised home – less time dealing with stuff allows you to focus more on what you love doing & your loved ones ..
Before you tackle any “stuff”, ensure you get in the right mindset & understand the KEY to being organised …
… everything has a place & should be returned to its place after use
It takes discipline to start with, possibly some major sorting, but if you have a place for everything in your home & then return it to its place after use, you won’t ever need any other organising tips
Where to start:
- Have a plan to tackle it room by room
- Sort “like with like” & then organise – use labels if needed
- It may take some time but don’t be disheartened, reward yourself along the way
- Don’t rush out to buy big on storage items until you know exactly what you need
- Can’t do it all yourself? Get an organiser to either help or coach you
Once everything in your home has a place, when you have busy periods in your life & maybe you haven’t returned everything to their places, you will find it easy & quick to get back on track as there should be no decisions about where it all goes – it just goes back to its designated place
It’s guaranteed to save you lots of time & keep your home organised & enjoyable to live in.
Have a fab 2015 … Mary, the allsorter